Hi! I’m Kate … I am a wife, mother, nurse, doula, writer, speaker, community organizer and story-teller.
I am grateful to serve you in the following ways:
A 6-HOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION OFFERING FOR L&D NURSES
• Why Does Birth Matter? The lifelong impact of the birth experience on a family’s life
• Continuous Labor Support (DOULAS): An Evidence-Based Practice
• Non-Pharmacologic Pain Relief Strategies – Movement, music, affirmations, guided relaxation, mindfulness, aromatherapy and hydrotherapy
• Improving Patient Satisfaction through Patient-centered care, Informed Consent and Birth Plans
• Labor Positioning to Facilitate Progress and Reduce Pain
Please fill out my contact form to learn more about bringing our workshop to YOUR facility.
IN-PERSON POSTPARTUM SUPPORT
NEWS: I HAVE RELOCATED TO OMAHA, NEBRASKA AND AM NO LONGER OFFERING POSTPARTUM SERVICES AT THIS TIME. FOR TRADITIONAL POSTPARTUM CARE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAYTE ANGELES NOGUEZ AT WOMB CENTERED DOULA, OAK CLIFF.
REMOTE / SKYPE SUPPORT
I receive many inquiries regarding personal and professional support. I take every woman’s story and calling seriously and put a great deal of effort into supporting women on their path. For personalized support, I offer calls via Skype ~ $50 for a 1-hour call.
PREGNANT OR PLANNING YOUR BIRTH? I can help listen as you process pregnancy concerns – birth preparation and choosing a birth setting – relationships with your care provider and preparing for an ideal postpartum.
DO YOU LONG TO REWRITE YOUR BIRTH STORY? I also hold a special place in my heart for women who have experienced complicated or traumatic births (physical, emotional, psychological trauma.) I am here to listen and support you through your process.